Welcome to our page! Here you can find out about our team, the fabulous ViVi Jewelry, links to documents, contests and incentives.

Ready to begin your jewelry business - Let's talk!

Be sure to let me know if you have an idea for a blog post. email me at dnapoleons1018@comcast.net

Monday, June 25, 2012

How's June Going?

Just a few days lefts to earn the June incentive....anyone?  And don't forget about the June/July combo incentive!

Here they are....

1) For June - if you book and hold two Home or Catalog shows that are $250 or more in June, I will gift you with the Cookie Lee 20th Anniversary charm necklace.  This offer is open to all consultants.

2) June/July Sales contest - Highest sales (PWV) in June & July combined will win $60 in Free Jewelry from me.  You can pick from the current catalog or hold it for the Fall/Winter catalog (which comes in August).


Now I know you all can do this.....Call or email me if you have any questions, issues or need some advice - I am here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment