Welcome to our page! Here you can find out about our team, the fabulous ViVi Jewelry, links to documents, contests and incentives.

Ready to begin your jewelry business - Let's talk!

Be sure to let me know if you have an idea for a blog post. email me at dnapoleons1018@comcast.net

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, New Catalog KICKOFF!

Join me and your PennJersey Jewels teammates on January 12th -  11:30am at Mastoris Diner for our KICKOFF meeting!

We will have:

Lots of new jewelry to see and purchase!
Catalogs to pick up (if you pre ordered or need a few to start)!
Great training!
LOTS and LOTS of giveaways!

Bring an interested person and get a special gift from me!  If she/he signs up righT away, then even more specials from me!

Look for the postcard in the mail - bring that for a FREE gift at the door....

NOW IS THE TIME -----  YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO READY!!!!!

See you on the 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment